- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as fraction. On this page you can see how to spell fraction. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of fraction
- Correct spelling:
- fraction (noun)
- segment, numerator, piece, slice, denominator, third, quarter, half, section, portion, part, fragment, chunk.
- component (noun)
- portion, section, fragment, constituent, member, medium, piece, element, filament, material, factor, ingredient, percentage, article, feature, component, segment, part, matter, item.
- mathematics (noun)
- reciprocal, power, cube, cube root, antilogarithm, integral, differential calculus, radix, denominator, increment, minuend, index, factor, square root, dividend, root, multiplier, numerator, logarithm, subtrahend, multiplicator, quotient, algorithm, calculus, trigonometry, modulus, multiple, formula, multiplicand, coefficient, algebra, quadratics, arithmetic, geometry, divisor, exponent.
- incompleteness (noun)
- shortage, shortfall, fragmentation, lack, shortcoming, sectional, segmental, omission, hiatus, insufficiency, scantiness, incompleteness, need, deficiency, curtailment, discontinuity, deficit, gap, part.
- portion (noun)
- cut, measure, bit, half, helping, proportion, allowance, member, sector, segment, commission, piece, parcel, quota, budget, quantum, percentage, slice, division, stake, compartment, stock, subdivision, share, partition, part, split, dividend, portion, allotment, ration, zone, lot, interest, chunk.
- portioned (adjective)
- split, subdivided, half, budgeted, rationed, portioned, sliced, compartmented, divided, partitioned, cut, measured, shared, allotted, dismembered, apportioned, zoned, segmented, pieced, parceled.
- Other synonyms:
- Common misspellings:
- fration (32%)
- fracton (14%)
- franction (11%)
- fracion (11%)
- raction (7%)
- fraciton (7%)
- fracsion (7%)
- peic (4%)
- emmediately (4%)
- peice (4%)
- Examples of usage:
And if I could calculate things, and use a telescope, and have to work out figures, and know to a fraction where I was wrong, I should be perfectly happy, and I believe I should give William all he wants." - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
It is only a fraction of them that are dyed. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
- And if I could calculate things, and use a telescope, and have to work out figures, and know to a fraction where I was wrong, I should be perfectly happy, and I believe I should give William all he wants."
Discover what are words like fraction. Discover what is a synonym for fraction. Discover what is another word for fraction. Discover what is an alternative word for fraction. Discover what are more words for fraction.