Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as fertile. On this page you can see how to spell fertile. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
fat, fertile, productive, rich.
conceptive, imaginative, ingenious, innovational, innovative, inspired, inventive, original, resourceful, visionary, constructive, creative, originative, productive, prolific, Demiurgic, Deviceful, leading-edge.
in a family way, with ch.
lucrative, moneymaking, remunerative, rewarding, Gainful, breadwinning, fruitful, profitable.
untried, most novel, causal, generative.
gestating, preggers, gravid, parous, parturient, with child, carrying a child, in family way.
bountiful, constructive, creative, executive, fecund, fruitful, lush, parturient, pregnant, productive, profitable, prolific, teeming, tillable.
semitropical, high-growing, junglelike, over-abundant.
ready to bear, produce
abundant, arable, bearing, black, bountiful, breeding, fecund, flowering, fruitful, generative, gravid, loamy, lush, luxuriant, plenteous, plentiful, pregnant, productive, prolific, pubescent, rank, rich, teeming, vegetative, virile, with child, yielding, Childing, Feracious, Uberous, Procreant, Producing, Puberal, Spawning, bringing forth, breedy, flowing with milk and honey, hebetic, proliferant.
fat, fecund, fertilised, fertilizable, fertilized, impregnated, inseminated, prolific, rank, rich.
Examples of usage:
– A Narrative of Captivity in Abyssinia With Some Account of the Late Emperor Theodore, His Country and People by Henry Blanc
– The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters by George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie
– The Memoirs of Cardinal de Retz, Complete by Jean Francois Paul de Gondi, Cardinal de Retz
– Helmet of Navarre by Bertha Runkle
– This World Is Taboo by Murray Leinster