- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Expelled. On this page you can see how to spell Expelled. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Expelled
- Correct spelling:
- secluded (verb)
- screened, detached, sequestered, alienated, extirpated, disbarred, isolated, removed, excluded, closeted, cloistered, rejected, separated, ousted, exiled, secluded, extradited, deported, eliminated, expatriated, boycotted, segregated, blacklisted, cordoned, ostracized, evicted, blackballed, ejected, insulated, excommunicated, banished, confined.
- excluded (adjective)
- disallowed, eradicated, ejected, excluded, removed, deported, proscribed, eliminated, relegated, amputated, forbidden, blackballed, denied, expatriated, prohibited, excised, banned, renounced, disbarred, banished, blacklisted, rejected, barred, repudiated, excommunicated, ostracized, evicted, exiled, extradited.
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, boycotted, evicted, repudiated, eradicated, banished, ignored, banned, disallowed, blackballed, ousted, excised, blacklisted, disqualified, exiled, removed, amputated, barred, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, ejected, expatriated, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eliminated, excluded, deported, excommunicated, disbarred, denied.
- Common misspellings:
- expeled (49%)
- exspelled (23%)
- expelld (8%)
- expell (8%)
- explelled (4%)
- exspell (3%)
- expulsed (3%)
- expiled (3%)
- Examples of usage:
These may be expelled at any time through the natural channels, or they may remain indefinitely in the womb, not interfering with the general health, but preventing conception. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler.
Bacteria and their products are mainly expelled by the kidneys, and become sources of local infection, irritation, and disease. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler. - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler.
- These may be expelled at any time through the natural channels, or they may remain indefinitely in the womb, not interfering with the general health, but preventing conception.
Discover what are words like Expelled. Discover what is a synonym for Expelled. Discover what is another word for Expelled. Discover what is an alternative word for Expelled. Discover what are more words for Expelled.