- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as exercising. On this page you can see how to spell exercising. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of exercising
- Correct spelling:
- acting (verb)
- performing, operating, laboring, comporting, behaving, executing, perpetrating, reacting, doing, moving, working, acting, conducting, appearing, transacting, functioning, endeavoring, officiating.
- applying (verb)
- conducting, serving, applying, functioning, exerting, implementing, using, utilizing, effecting, employing, practicing, operating.
- exerting (verb)
- toiling, exerting, applying, expending, discharging, wielding, employing, laboring.
- Other synonyms:
- utilization, practice session, example, physical exercise, employment, usage, workout, use, physical exertion, utilisation, exercise, practice, recitation, drill.
- Common misspellings:
- excercising (32%)
- excersising (18%)
- excersizing (12%)
- excerising (7%)
- exersizing (6%)
- exercizing (5%)
- exersising (4%)
- excersing (2%)
- exerciseing (2%)
- expericing (1%)
- exercsing (1%)
- excersicing (1%)
- Examples of usage:
" Very well," answered Paul Harley, quietly, but I could see that he was exercising a tremendous restraint upon himself. - - "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer.
There are sometimes so many melodies in combination, each exercising its individuality and proceeding independently, that the " tune effect" is obscured and lost in the crowd of accompanying tunes. - - "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer. - "Memories of a Musical Life", William Mason.
What I choose to do by way of exercising my own sympathies under my own reason and conscience is one thing; what another man forces me to do of a sympathetic character, because his reason and conscience approve of it, is quite another thing. - - "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer. - "Memories of a Musical Life", William Mason. - "What Social Classes Owe to Each Other", William Graham Sumner.
- " Very well," answered Paul Harley, quietly, but I could see that he was exercising a tremendous restraint upon himself.
Discover what are words like exercising. Discover what is a synonym for exercising. Discover what is another word for exercising. Discover what is an alternative word for exercising. Discover what are more words for exercising.