- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as executive. On this page you can see how to spell executive. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of executive
- Correct spelling:
- treasurer (noun)
- officer, moneylender, lender, bookkeeper, banker, controller, official, teller, cashier, loaner, trustee, accountant, bursar, auditor, treasurer, financier, comptroller, manager.
- director (noun)
- ruler, director, warden, administrator, master, foreman, overlord, ringmaster, leader, commandant, chief, ringleader, taskmaster, queen, magistrate, superintendent, mayor, dean, governor, manager, captain, supervisor, boss, conductor, overseer, king, baron, general, officer, Lord, band master, commander.
- productive (adjective)
- profitable, fertile, lush, prolific, constructive, teeming, pregnant, fecund, productive, parturient, fruitful, creative, bountiful.
- causative (adjective)
- motivational, causative, formative, responsible, generative, influential, germinal, pivotal, effective, causal.
- master (noun)
- senior, proprietor, dean, director, captain, maestro, guru, ruler, governor, leader, manager, Lord, kingpin, squire, head, sire, president, principal, mahatma, star, officer, quartermaster, authority, commandant, titleholder, mandarin, master, landlady, mother, commander, abbot, proprietress, chief, landlord, headmaster, headmistress.
- Other synonyms:
- administrator, executive director.
- Common misspellings:
- excutive (26%)
- exective (11%)
- excecutive (10%)
- exectutive (7%)
- exectuive (5%)
- exceutive (4%)
- execuitive (3%)
- exsecutive (3%)
- exeuctive (3%)
- exeutive (2%)
- exectuvie (2%)
- executve (2%)
- execuitve (1%)
- execitive (1%)
- ececutive (1%)
- Examples of usage:
The Executive Council had suddenly awakened to a sense of its duty, and decided to allow the law to take its course. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully.
" Our executive meets every week, of course," she observed. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Now the general court of the adventurers was to govern, with the council as its executive agency. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Virginia Company Of London, 1606-1624", Wesley Frank Craven.
- The Executive Council had suddenly awakened to a sense of its duty, and decided to allow the law to take its course.
Discover what are words like executive. Discover what is a synonym for executive. Discover what is another word for executive. Discover what is an alternative word for executive. Discover what are more words for executive.