- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Excluded. On this page you can see how to spell Excluded. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Excluded
- Correct spelling:
- excluded (adjective)
- disallowed, eradicated, ejected, excommunicated, removed, deported, proscribed, eliminated, relegated, amputated, forbidden, blackballed, denied, expelled, prohibited, excised, banned, renounced, disbarred, banished, blacklisted, rejected, barred, repudiated, exiled, ostracized, evicted, expatriated, extradited.
- secluded (verb)
- screened, detached, sequestered, alienated, extirpated, disbarred, isolated, removed, excommunicated, closeted, cloistered, rejected, separated, ousted, expatriated, secluded, extradited, deported, eliminated, expelled, boycotted, segregated, blacklisted, cordoned, ostracized, evicted, blackballed, ejected, insulated, exiled, banished, confined.
- rejected (adjective)
- excised, chopped, abandoned, checked, barred, denied, rejected, disclaimed, blacklisted, jilted, jettisoned, junked, disapproved, snipped, scrapped, shed, blackballed, disallowed, trashed, deep-sixed, cut, eliminated, discarded.
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, boycotted, evicted, repudiated, eradicated, banished, ignored, banned, disallowed, blackballed, ousted, excised, blacklisted, disqualified, expatriated, removed, amputated, barred, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, ejected, expelled, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eliminated, excommunicated, deported, exiled, disbarred, denied.
- rejected (verb)
- culled, excreted, erupted, disallowed, denied, junked, rejected, exhausted, discharged, ejaculated, lopped, deep-sixed, curtailed, disapproved, sniped, clipped, shedded, spewed, barred, cut, oppugned, vomited, excised, jettisoned, abandoned, scraped, exuded, chopped, jilted, secreted, disgorged, disclaimed, cropped, checked, trashed, vented, belched, discarded, blackballed, blacklisted, eliminated, sheared, drained, ejected, evacuated, emitted, seeped.
- secluded (adjective)
- confined, deported, expatriated, eliminated, exiled, cloistered, extradited, boycott, outcast, solitary, anonymous, ejected, separated, banished, extirpated, detached, cordoned, xenophobic, disbarred, closeted, blackballed, excommunicated, lonely, alienated, segregated, hermitic, reclusive, sequestered, alone, blacklisted, antisocial, aloof, secluded, isolated, maverick, misanthropic, ostracized.
- Common misspellings:
- exluded (29%)
- exculded (14%)
- exlcuded (11%)
- exclued (8%)
- excuded (8%)
- exclused (5%)
- ecluded (5%)
- escluded (3%)
- excleded (3%)
- execluded (3%)
- excludedl (2%)
- exclueded (2%)
- excldued (2%)
- excludedc (2%)
- Examples of usage:
Hence to observe such a change is excluded by the very terms of the question. - - "Luck or Cunning?", Samuel Butler.
The principal objection which I see to the present scale, is that with an average price of corn in the actual state of the currency, there will be a pretty strong competition of foreign grain; whereas with an average price on the restoration of the currency, foreign competition will be absolutely and entirely excluded. - - "Luck or Cunning?", Samuel Butler. - "Observations on the Effects of the Corn Laws, and of a Rise or Fall in the Price of Corn on the Agriculture and General Wealth of the Country", Thomas Malthus.
From all that is precious and beautiful and lovely the vulgar man is hopelessly excluded. - - "Luck or Cunning?", Samuel Butler. - "Observations on the Effects of the Corn Laws, and of a Rise or Fall in the Price of Corn on the Agriculture and General Wealth of the Country", Thomas Malthus. - "Practical Ethics", William DeWitt Hyde.
- Hence to observe such a change is excluded by the very terms of the question.
Discover what are words like Excluded. Discover what is a synonym for Excluded. Discover what is another word for Excluded. Discover what is an alternative word for Excluded. Discover what are more words for Excluded.