- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Excised. On this page you can see how to spell Excised. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Excised
- Correct spelling:
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, boycotted, evicted, repudiated, eradicated, banished, ignored, banned, disallowed, blackballed, ousted, excluded, blacklisted, disqualified, expatriated, removed, amputated, barred, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, ejected, expelled, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eliminated, excommunicated, deported, exiled, disbarred, denied.
- separated (verb)
- split, bisected, broken, dissociated, disunited, axed, rent, disaffiliated, cleaved, incised, broke, parted, cut, alienated, severed, disintegrated, segregated, unhinged, disengaged, unfixed, estranged, disassociated, insulated, disassembled, sundered, dismantled, fragmented, divorced, removed, sliced, disjoined, unglued, disconnected, ripped, halved, uncoupled, separated, amputated, divided, dissected, detached, pared.
- rejected (verb)
- culled, excreted, erupted, disallowed, denied, junked, rejected, exhausted, discharged, ejaculated, lopped, deep-sixed, curtailed, disapproved, sniped, clipped, shedded, spewed, barred, cut, oppugned, vomited, excluded, jettisoned, abandoned, scraped, exuded, chopped, jilted, secreted, disgorged, disclaimed, cropped, checked, trashed, vented, belched, discarded, blackballed, blacklisted, eliminated, sheared, drained, ejected, evacuated, emitted, seeped.
- rejected (adjective)
- excluded, chopped, abandoned, checked, barred, denied, rejected, disclaimed, blacklisted, jilted, jettisoned, junked, disapproved, snipped, scrapped, shed, blackballed, disallowed, trashed, deep-sixed, cut, eliminated, discarded.
- disjoint (adjective)
- sundered, separated, disassembled, disassociated, cleaved, fissured, disengaged, split, disconnected, divided, halved, divorced, dissected, unfixed, disintegrated, uncoupled, scissored, segregated, fragmented, unglued, rent, sliced, broken, detached, unhinged, incised, parted, dissociated, partitioned, disarticulated, bisected, severed, cut, disunited, disjoint, dismantled.
- dissociated (verb)
- severed, separated, cleft, disconnected, uncoupled, disassociated, disengaged, disjoined, dissociated, dismantled, parted, broke, fragmented, partitioned, cleaved, split, ruptured, sundered, divided, segregated, broken, alienated, insulated, divorced, disunited, rent, halved, detached.
- excluded (adjective)
- disallowed, eradicated, ejected, excommunicated, removed, deported, proscribed, eliminated, relegated, amputated, forbidden, blackballed, denied, expelled, prohibited, excluded, banned, renounced, disbarred, banished, blacklisted, rejected, barred, repudiated, exiled, ostracized, evicted, expatriated, extradited.
- Common misspellings:
- excisted (30%)
- excided (27%)
- excisied (10%)
- excized (7%)
- exiced (7%)
- excied (7%)
- exzisted (3%)
- excersied (3%)
- exquised (3%)
- exised (3%)
- Examples of usage:
If discovered at once the bitten part had better be excised. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler.
The my excised in shows that Darwin had already considered this question, and saw reason to remove any but the one that left him loophole. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler. 1866 Mr. no no - "Luck or Cunning?", Samuel Butler.
The thyroid and the pancreas are antagonists, for when the thyroid has been excised, the pancreas appear longer necessary to act as a break upon the mechanism of sugar liberation into the blood from the liver. - - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler. 1866 Mr. no no - "Luck or Cunning?", Samuel Butler. no - "The Glands Regulating Personality", Louis Berman, M.D..
- If discovered at once the bitten part had better be excised.
Discover what are words like Excised. Discover what is a synonym for Excised. Discover what is another word for Excised. Discover what is an alternative word for Excised. Discover what are more words for Excised.