- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Evicted. On this page you can see how to spell Evicted. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Evicted
- Correct spelling:
- secluded (verb)
- screened, detached, sequestered, alienated, extirpated, disbarred, isolated, removed, excommunicated, closeted, cloistered, rejected, separated, ousted, expatriated, secluded, extradited, deported, eliminated, expelled, boycotted, segregated, blacklisted, cordoned, ostracized, excluded, blackballed, ejected, insulated, exiled, banished, confined.
- excluded (adjective)
- disallowed, eradicated, ejected, excommunicated, removed, deported, proscribed, eliminated, relegated, amputated, forbidden, blackballed, denied, expelled, prohibited, excluded, banned, renounced, disbarred, banished, blacklisted, rejected, barred, repudiated, exiled, ostracized, excised, expatriated, extradited.
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, boycotted, excised, repudiated, eradicated, banished, ignored, banned, disallowed, blackballed, ousted, excluded, blacklisted, disqualified, expatriated, removed, amputated, barred, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, ejected, expelled, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eliminated, excommunicated, deported, exiled, disbarred, denied.
- Common misspellings:
- evited (34%)
- evected (22%)
- evictied (12%)
- evicited (9%)
- eviceted (9%)
- eveicted (6%)
- avicted (6%)
- Examples of usage:
I have poor- rates and paupers in Fair Isle, and I have never evicted a tenant. - no no - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
The downstairs tenant, who you just evicted, or kidnapped too, gave me her key." - no no - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
But to do that without official permission would undoubtedly get him evicted on the spot. - no no - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover. - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- I have poor- rates and paupers in Fair Isle, and I have never evicted a tenant.
Discover what are words like Evicted. Discover what is a synonym for Evicted. Discover what is another word for Evicted. Discover what is an alternative word for Evicted. Discover what are more words for Evicted.