- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as enlivening. On this page you can see how to spell enlivening. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of enlivening
- Correct spelling:
- pleasurable (adjective)
- fine, bright, agreeable, bonny, ambrosial, delectable, pleasing, entertaining, blissful, joyful, jolly, pleasant, enchanting, sweet, pleasurable, sunny, amusing, delightful, unobjectionable, cheerful, charming, favorable, enjoyable.
- strengthening (verb)
- tempering, hardening, invigorating, propping, supporting, vivifying, buttressing, strengthening, energizing, reinforcing, beefing up, fortifying, toughening, bracing, empowering.
- cheering (verb)
- lightening, gladdening, brightening, pleasing, inspiring, encouraging, cheering, consoling, heartening.
- refreshing (verb)
- restoring, recuperating, recharging, refreshing, freshening, renewing, invigorating, exhilarating, resuscitating, diverting, stimulating, recouping, rejuvenating, reinvigorating, recovering, rallying.
- invigorating (verb)
- agitating, powering, reviving, animating, activating, invigorating, enthusing, strengthening, energizing, exciting, rousing.
- Common misspellings:
- enlivining (100%)
- Examples of usage:
He wakes everybody up, and, risky as perhaps some of his speculations are, is socially enlivening. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies.
We feel, in a way, grateful to him almost as we might feel grateful to a clever talker, a beautiful woman, a bright day, as to something pleasing and enlivening to our fancy. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. - "The Countess of Albany", Violet Paget (AKA Vernon Lee).
The road, he says, was better, and the outward prospect a little enlivening; but it is not easy to describe the feelings my mind was under in approaching a place which has so long occupied my thoughtfulness to visit. - - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. - "The Countess of Albany", Violet Paget (AKA Vernon Lee). - "Memoir and Diary of John Yeardley, Minister of the Gospel", John Yeardley.
- He wakes everybody up, and, risky as perhaps some of his speculations are, is socially enlivening.
Discover what are words like enlivening. Discover what is a synonym for enlivening. Discover what is another word for enlivening. Discover what is an alternative word for enlivening. Discover what are more words for enlivening.