- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as endorsement. On this page you can see how to spell endorsement. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of endorsement
- Correct spelling:
- consent (noun)
- ratification, assent, acceptance, sanction, consent, approval, acquiescence, allowance, concurrence.
- affirmation (noun)
- corroboration, sanction, declaration, assurance, pledge, proclamation, confirmation, promise, certification, approval, statement, verification, submission, ratification, warranty, assertion, affirmation, attestation, pronouncement, testimony, avowal, validation, oath, admission, acknowledgment.
- approval (noun)
- affirmation, ratification, acceptance, authentication, assent, confirmation, sanction, underwriting, approbation, approval, permission, consent.
- praise (noun)
- praise, commendation, eulogy, recommendation, admiration, sanction, flattery, approval, glorification, exaltation, compliment, applause, acclaim.
- Other synonyms:
- second, sanction, blurb, warrant, countenance, imprimatur.
- Common misspellings:
- endorsment (41%)
- endorcement (17%)
- endoresement (8%)
- endoresment (7%)
- indorsment (5%)
- indorsement (4%)
- endoursment (3%)
- endorstment (2%)
- endorsmeent (2%)
- endorcment (2%)
- endorsemnt (1%)
- endorement (1%)
- Examples of usage:
And, since the world outside would well know that these men had now nothing that would make the notes worth while, each note bore the endorsement of the Bishop of Alden. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
The upshot of the meeting was a hearty endorsement over my signature on the contract, plus an offer of any help they might need to get production rolling. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. Ollies' - "Backlash", Winston Marks.
She came to the full endorsement, then, of previous thoughts- that her sole hope of escape depended upon artifice: her womanly cunning must be brought to bear. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. Ollies' - "Backlash", Winston Marks. - "One Maid's Mischief", George Manville Fenn.
- And, since the world outside would well know that these men had now nothing that would make the notes worth while, each note bore the endorsement of the Bishop of Alden.
Discover what are words like endorsement. Discover what is a synonym for endorsement. Discover what is another word for endorsement. Discover what is an alternative word for endorsement. Discover what are more words for endorsement.