- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as endlessly. On this page you can see how to spell endlessly. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of endlessly
- Correct spelling:
- perpetually (adverb)
- permanently, everlastingly, immortally, incessantly, lastingly, uninterruptedly, constantly, interminably, enduringly, infinitely, always, eternally, unceasingly, ceaselessly, continually.
- infinitely (adverb)
- perpetually, incalculably, inexhaustibly, infinitely, limitlessly, unboundedly, eternally, interminably, illimitably, innumerably, boundlessly, immeasurably, timelessly, ceaselessly, everlastingly.
- continuously (adverb)
- unendingly, steadily, continually, continuously, coherently, lastingly, evenly, undyingly, cyclically, interminably, perennially, invariably, homogeneously, uninterruptedly, everlastingly, uniformly, repetitively, sequentially, monotonously, unremittingly, regularly, unceasingly, ceaselessly, consistently, unvaryingly, perpetually, persistently, incessantly, recurrently, constantly, always, straightly, consecutively, indefatigably, flatly, habitually.
- verbosely (adverb)
- chattily, verbosely, bombastically, loquaciously, lengthily, ponderously, windily, wordily, excessively, grandiloquently, talkatively, superfluously.
- Other synonyms:
- unendingly, infinitely, ceaselessly, interminably, continuously, without end, incessantly, unceasingly.
- Common misspellings:
- endlesly (27%)
- endlessley (20%)
- endlessy (17%)
- enlessly (7%)
- endlessely (7%)
- endelssly (7%)
- endessly (7%)
- tiresly (7%)
- embaressly (3%)
- Examples of usage:
Pausing, they looked down into the river which bore its dark tide of waters, endlessly moving, beneath them. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
Seen in this setting, the great, painted desert held more of mystery, of beauty, and less of the dead monotony that glared endlessly from arid, barren reaches. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "Brand Blotters", William MacLeod Raine.
" Time would become something that merely flows endlessly through ever renewing. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "Brand Blotters", William MacLeod Raine. us, - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- Pausing, they looked down into the river which bore its dark tide of waters, endlessly moving, beneath them.
Discover what are words like endlessly. Discover what is a synonym for endlessly. Discover what is another word for endlessly. Discover what is an alternative word for endlessly. Discover what are more words for endlessly.