- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as empowerment. On this page you can see how to spell empowerment. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of empowerment
- Correct spelling:
- authorization (noun)
- sanction, validation, certification, approval, entitlement, enfranchisement, permission, assent, blessing, consent, authentication, commission, notarization, affirmation, authorization, agreement, warrant, license, designation, confirmation.
- agency (noun)
- conductor, medium, agency, instrumentality, instrument, lieutenancy, proxy, vehicle, delegation, deputation, means, machinery.
- authority (noun)
- precedence, credential, title, entitlement, puissance, mandate, powerfulness, mightiness, cogency, might, superiority, clout, charge, primacy, punch, potency, domination, office, enfranchisement, prestige, sovereignty, force, influence, license, control, stature, birthright, strength, sway, commission, kingship, rank, power, steam, faculty, command, seniority, privilege, purview, right, prerogative, mastery, authority, prepotency.
- Other synonyms:
- authorisation, authorization.
- Common misspellings:
- enpowerment (32%)
- empowerement (20%)
- impowerment (15%)
- empowement (8%)
- emplowerment (4%)
- inpowerment (4%)
- empowernent (4%)
- empowerments (3%)
- mpowerment (3%)
- empoewrment (3%)
- empowermet (3%)
- Examples of usage:
For the sake of its enrichment and its empowerment he subjected himself to rigorous disciplines. - - "Modern Religious Cults and Movements", Gaius Glenn Atkins.
what our community empowerment agenda is all about- challenging businesses to provide more investment through empowerment zones, ensuring banks will make loans in the same communities their deposits come from, passing legislation to unleash the power of capital through community development banks to create jobs, opportunity, and hope where they're needed most. - - "Modern Religious Cults and Movements", Gaius Glenn Atkins. That's - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
Community Empowerment Taking power away from Federal bureaucracies and giving it back to communities and individuals is something everyone should be able to be for. - - "Modern Religious Cults and Movements", Gaius Glenn Atkins. That's - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.
- For the sake of its enrichment and its empowerment he subjected himself to rigorous disciplines.
Discover what are words like empowerment. Discover what is a synonym for empowerment. Discover what is another word for empowerment. Discover what is an alternative word for empowerment. Discover what are more words for empowerment.