Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as dwell. On this page you can see how to spell dwell. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
belong, brood, consist, domicile, domiciliate, harp, inhabit, lie, live, people, populate, reside, shack, worry.
elaborate, emphasize, expatiate, linger over, mull over, think about, harp on, reflect on, meditate on, brood on, ruminate on, turn over in your mind.
populate, live at.
abide, continue, endure, exist, live, persist, reside, survive.
abide, bide, bunk, continue, crash, exist, flop, hang out, hole up, inhabit, locate, lodge, nest, occupy, park, perch, quarter, remain, rent, reside, rest, room, roost, settle, sojourn, squat, stay, stop, tarry, tenant, tent, keep house, hang one's hat, make one's home, pitch tent, establish oneself.
billet, colonize, house, inhabit, lodge, occupy, quarter, roost, squat, stay.
Examples of usage:
– The Shame of Motley by Raphael Sabatini
– Early Plays Catiline, The Warrior's Barrow, Olaf Liljekrans by Henrik Ibsen
– Love Me Little, Love Me Long by Charles Reade Edition: 10 Language: English
– Not Like Other Girls by Rosa N. Carey
– The Dominant Strain by Anna Chapin Ray