- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as dunce. On this page you can see how to spell dunce. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of dunce
- Correct spelling:
- fool (noun)
- moron, meathead, chuckle-head, cretin, simpleton, crackpot, dimwit, dolt, dullard, dope, imbecile, blockhead, half-wit, jackass, bungler, nincompoop, lame-brain, nitwit, dummy, loon, bonehead, ass, ignoramus, fool, dumbbell, knuckle-head, idiot, clod.
- ignoramus (noun)
- nitwit, simpleton, clod, dummy, scatterbrain, lame-brain, moron, idiot, dolt, dullard, imbecile, dope, fool, blockhead, birdbrain, buffoon, bonehead, dimwit, ignoramus.
- Other synonyms:
- bonehead, lunkhead, muttonhead, dunderhead, blockhead, loggerhead, hammerhead, shithead, fuckhead, knucklehead, numskull.
- Common misspellings:
- aduince (100%)
- Examples of usage:
As Ally listened the quartet swelling in the room, scratches and all, she felt more and more like an utter dunce. - Janacek - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
I was how like a dunce we are to live a life made up mostly of - Janacek - "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover. An' thinkin' urrants an' feetache followin'. - "Friendship Village", Zona Gale.
- As Ally listened the quartet swelling in the room, scratches and all, she felt more and more like an utter dunce.
Discover what are words like dunce. Discover what is a synonym for dunce. Discover what is another word for dunce. Discover what is an alternative word for dunce. Discover what are more words for dunce.