- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as doctor. On this page you can see how to spell doctor. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of doctor
- Correct spelling:
- scholar (noun)
- scholar, master, academic, student, professor, intellectual, expert, genius, philosopher.
- sage (noun)
- scholar, master, guru, philosopher, consultant, savant, expert, authority, thinker, adept, wise person, intellectual, sage, professor, mandarin, genius.
- contaminate (verb)
- contaminate, corrupt, debase, tamper with, adulterate.
- Other synonyms:
- convolute, Md, fix, vet, croaker, deposit, 2.2, medico, overhaul, restitute, baccalaureate, reanimate, doctor up, bedside manner, indemnify, restore, concern, gear up, reestablish, pay back, situate, desexualize, bachelor's degree, coroner, medic, patch, bear upon, butchery, transform, make into, anaesthetist, repair, refer, admit, confine, resident, revivify, blend, twist around, sawbones, mendelevium, fictionalize, bake, commit, beat, degree, surgeon, set up, amend, caseload, fix up, anesthetist, associate, change, anesthesiologist, B.A., load, dentist, heal, regenerate, falsify, rejuvenate, reverse, animate, health, fictionize, impact, A.A., fabricate, 2.1, mend, fixate, relate, intern, Dr., prepare, scientist, sterilise, determine, atomic number 101, dermatologist, touch on, reinstate, posit, vary, convert, affect, desex, revise, secure, diagnose, unsex, alter, associate degree, have-to doe with, bushel, sterilize, get, bone, examine, specialist, advanced degree, compensate, quack, medicine, true, bear on, reconstruct, come to, physician, desexualise, furbish up, remedy, modify, butcher, analyst, recreate, help, set, specify, sophisticate, cardiologist, treat, fasten, touch, cook, chiropractor, rectify, pay off, renovate, vivify, limit, quicken, Associate of Arts, doc, resort, clinician, medical student, revamp, turn into, chill, define, recompense, fake, veterinarian, carve, make, remediate, blanch, twist, ready, certify, cure, pertain, doctor of the church, pervert, right, butter, clean, revive.
- Common misspellings:
- docter (45%)
- docotor (15%)
- docotr (14%)
- doctore (8%)
- docor (4%)
- dotor (3%)
- dcotor (1%)
- docto (1%)
- doctr (1%)
- Examples of usage:
What's that the doctor said of me? - - "Blind Love", Wilkie Collins.
The doctor has just gone." - - "Blind Love", Wilkie Collins. - "Flamsted quarries", Mary E. Waller.
The doctor smiled drily. - - "Blind Love", Wilkie Collins. - "Flamsted quarries", Mary E. Waller. - "By Right of Purchase", Harold Bindloss.
- What's that the doctor said of me?
Discover what are words like doctor. Discover what is a synonym for doctor. Discover what is another word for doctor. Discover what is an alternative word for doctor. Discover what are more words for doctor.