- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as discrepancy. On this page you can see how to spell discrepancy. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of discrepancy
- Correct spelling:
- difference (noun)
- clash, contrast, variety, dissimilarity, abnormality, diversity, difference, variance, asymmetry, distinction, divergence, disunity, deviation, inequality, mismatch, non-uniformity, conflict, variation, distinctness, contradiction, counterpoint, disparity, dissemblance, aberration.
- inequality (noun)
- non-uniformity, distinctness, disparity, difference, separateness, dissimilarity, inequality.
- Other synonyms:
- distinctiveness, variate, agree, stochastic variable, diverseness, strain, version, dissonance, variant, var., variance, disagreement, discrepance, mistake, error, inconsistency, disparateness, incompatibility, unlikeness, random variable, variability, divergence, otherness, divarication, divergency, edition, division, miscalculation, gap, discrimination, variableness, collision, form, dissimilitude, same, chance variable, departure, flaw, dissension, contrariety, distance, incongruity, a world of difference.
- Common misspellings:
- discrepency (60%)
- descrepancy (16%)
- descrepency (10%)
- discrpency (2%)
- decrepancy (1%)
- discrepincy (1%)
- Examples of usage:
Your biographer will be puzzled to explain this last episode, and, however he may explain it, it will seem a discrepancy." - - "The Untilled Field", George Moore.
93; discrepancy between dates of his letters and the Confessions, i. - - "The Untilled Field", George Moore. - "Rousseau Volumes I. and II.", John Morley.
But this being so, there is a discrepancy between the text and the Staff History, as regards the side which the bridge of St. Quentin would serve in the battle. - - "The Untilled Field", George Moore. - "Rousseau Volumes I. and II.", John Morley. - "The Franco-German War of 1870-71", Count Helmuth, von Moltke.
- Your biographer will be puzzled to explain this last episode, and, however he may explain it, it will seem a discrepancy."
Discover what are words like discrepancy. Discover what is a synonym for discrepancy. Discover what is another word for discrepancy. Discover what is an alternative word for discrepancy. Discover what are more words for discrepancy.