- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as derangement. On this page you can see how to spell derangement. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of derangement
- Correct spelling:
- unconformity (noun)
- eccentricity, idiosyncrasy, freakishness, incongruity, unconventionality, divergence, singularity, funniness, uncommonness, aberrance, outlandishness, curiosity, difference, nonconformity, quirkiness, incompatibility, abnormality, unfamiliarity, exception, aberration, deviation, strangeness, anomaly, uniqueness, inconsistency, peculiarity, impropriety, irregularity, oddity.
- disorder (noun)
- confusion, clutter, disarrangement, deformity, formlessness, disorganization, disconnectedness, messiness, incoherence, inexactness, disorderliness, inconsistency, disarray, anarchism, discomposure, frenzy, muddlement, tumult, looseness, unevenness, perturbation, anarchy, laxity, disorder, lawlessness, inchoateness, shapelessness, chaos, amorphousness, obscurity, entropy, indefiniteness, irregularity, commotion, insanity, dishevel, indistinctness, turmoil, fuzziness, mess, disintegration.
- insanity (noun)
- dementia, nuttiness, hysteria, hallucination, neurosis, frenzy, kookiness, lunacy, madness, insanity, psychosis, delirium, feverishness, brain-sickness, craziness, battiness, mania.
- Other synonyms:
- topsy-turviness, muss, alienation, instability, snafu, overthrow, mental illness, muddle, upset, disturbance, sane, jumble, order, jumble, swage, mix-up, dislocation, monomania, tumble, scramble, insaneness, unbalance, disruption, imbalance, muddle, overturn, disorderedness, rage, brainsickness, psychopathy, confusedness, mental unsoundness, turnover.
- Common misspellings:
- derangment (50%)
- derangements (50%)
- Examples of usage:
I was so persuaded that we should never have children that the derangement of her health was causing me serious uneasiness, when one morning as I was going to my work she said to me: " I don't feel well to- day, and I wish you to remain with me." - - "Adventures in the Philippine Islands", Paul P. de La Gironière.
Your odious aunt, and her equally odious friends, are spreading the report that your residence with Was rendered necessary by the derangement of my mind," said Adrienne, with a smile; " I expected that." - - "Adventures in the Philippine Islands", Paul P. de La Gironière. Dr. Baleinier-" " - "The Wandering Jew, Book VIII.", Eugene Sue.
The animal, indeed, though bordering on typhus, will sink under the effect of functional derangement in the breathing passages. - - "Adventures in the Philippine Islands", Paul P. de La Gironière. Dr. Baleinier-" " - "The Wandering Jew, Book VIII.", Eugene Sue. - "On the cattle plague: or, Contagious typhus in horned cattle. Its history, origin, description, and treatment", HonorÃ© Bourguignon.
- I was so persuaded that we should never have children that the derangement of her health was causing me serious uneasiness, when one morning as I was going to my work she said to me: " I don't feel well to- day, and I wish you to remain with me."
Discover what are words like derangement. Discover what is a synonym for derangement. Discover what is another word for derangement. Discover what is an alternative word for derangement. Discover what are more words for derangement.