- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Denied. On this page you can see how to spell Denied. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Denied
- Correct spelling:
- denied (verb)
- denounced, disavowed, refuted, repudiated, contradicted.
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, boycotted, excised, repudiated, evicted, banished, ignored, banned, disbarred, blackballed, ousted, excluded, blacklisted, ejected, expatriated, removed, amputated, barred, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, eliminated, expelled, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eradicated, excommunicated, disallowed, exiled, disqualified, deported.
- confuted (verb)
- confuted, repealed, disproved, disavowed, rejoined, disaffirmed, invalidated, negated, rebutted, disputed, repudiated, conflicted, contradicted, abrogated, challenged, abnegated, refuted.
- prohibited (adjective)
- controlled, restricted, forbidden, disapproved, restrained, disallowed, precluded, prohibited, refused, outlawed, suppressed, constrained, curtailed, barred, blocked, banned, rejected.
- renounced (verb)
- abdicated, deserted, disavowed, abnegated, abandoned, defected, betrayed, retracted, backslid, crossed, renounced.
- negated (verb)
- nullified, negated, effaced, counterbalanced, contradicted, disproved, overturned, renounced, disavowed, invalidated, reversed, canceled, disaffirmed, checked, repudiated, disputed, disclaimed, inverted.
- annulled (verb)
- extinguished, withdrawn, deleted, dismissed, undone, vetoed, dissolved, withdrew, abnegated, eliminated, disaffirmed, invalidated, nullified, negated, revoked, disclaimed, refuted, obliterated, neutralized, disavowed, repudiated, destroyed, divorced, annulled, eradicated, rejected, undid, abolished, effaced, retracted, canceled.
- rejected (verb)
- culled, excreted, evacuated, disapproved, disallowed, junked, rejected, exhausted, disclaimed, ejected, lopped, deep-sixed, curtailed, discarded, sniped, clipped, shedded, spewed, barred, cut, oppugned, vomited, excluded, jettisoned, abandoned, scraped, exuded, chopped, jilted, secreted, drained, disgorged, cropped, checked, trashed, vented, belched, discharged, blackballed, blacklisted, emitted, sheared, ejaculated, eliminated, excised, erupted, seeped.
- refused (adjective)
- repudiated, refused, declined, rejected, disinclined, repulsed, dismissed, renounced.
- rejected (adjective)
- excluded, chopped, abandoned, checked, barred, disallowed, rejected, eliminated, blacklisted, jilted, jettisoned, junked, discarded, snipped, scrapped, shed, blackballed, disapproved, trashed, deep-sixed, cut, excised, disclaimed.
- refused (verb)
- renounced, disagreed, disinclined, repulsed, dismissed, rejected, refused, repudiated, disdained, declined.
- responded (verb)
- responded, justified, objected, reacted, replied, returned, defended, refuted, explained, rebutted, acknowledged, expounded, retorted, answered, echoed.
- disproved (verb)
- rebutted, defended, negated, refuted, confuted, subverted, overturned, contravened, parried, opposed, disproved, contradicted, belied.
- prohibited (verb)
- outlawed, curbed, banned, controlled, barred, disapproved, refused, inhibited, constrained, prevented, precluded, prohibited, forbade, restricted, rejected, restrained, blocked, disqualified, suppressed, disallowed, curtailed, oppressed, forbidden.
- excluded (adjective)
- disbarred, evicted, eliminated, excommunicated, removed, disallowed, proscribed, eradicated, relegated, amputated, forbidden, blackballed, deported, expelled, prohibited, excluded, banned, renounced, ejected, banished, blacklisted, rejected, barred, repudiated, exiled, ostracized, excised, expatriated, extradited.
- confuted (adjective)
- abrogated, refuted, abnegated, disavowed, contradicted, disproved, repudiated, silenced, challenged, conflicting, invalidated, disputed.
- Common misspellings:
- denie (20%)
- denyed (17%)
- deneid (13%)
- denined (8%)
- denide (7%)
- deined (7%)
- denided (5%)
- denid (3%)
- dennied (2%)
- deinied (1%)
- dinied (1%)
- Examples of usage:
It could not be denied. - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell.
So you've denied him three times! - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell. - "They Call Me Carpenter", Upton Sinclair.
St. Peter, who denied his master. - - "The Devil's Garden", W. B. Maxwell. - "They Call Me Carpenter", Upton Sinclair. No; - "They Call Me Carpenter", Upton Sinclair.
- It could not be denied.
Discover what are words like Denied. Discover what is a synonym for Denied. Discover what is another word for Denied. Discover what is an alternative word for Denied. Discover what are more words for Denied.