- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Counted. On this page you can see how to spell Counted. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Counted
- Correct spelling:
- listed (verb)
- summarized, documented, totaled, accounted, logged, enumerated, recounted, stored, invoiced, chronicled, checked, scored, tallied, scheduled, journalized, tabled, noted, digested, indexed, listed, cataloged, tabulated, budgeted, detailed, registered, inventoried, booked, filed, recorded, itemized, audited, collected.
- tabulated (adjective)
- summed, detailed, recorded, scheduled, filed, noted, logged, tabled, budgeted, inventoried, journaled, listed, historical, indexed, audited, itemized, registered, tallied, chronicled, tabulated, invoiced, summarized, stored, documented, collected, checked, cataloged, recounted, totaled, enumerated.
- calculated (verb)
- systematized, added, deduced, assessed, presumed, accounted, approximated, figured, scheduled, totaled, judged, scored, rated, evaluated, calculated, enumerated, rationalized, concluded, quantified, determined, guessed, planned, considered, appraised, divided, thought, estimated, inferred, schemed, valued, studied, supposed, quantized, gauged, surmised, summed, plotted, programmed, triangulated, computed, tallied, weighed, reckoned, multiplied, measured, ranked.
- numbered (verb)
- tallied, swarmed, abounded, thronged, enumerated, numbered.
- Common misspellings:
- couted (22%)
- conted (18%)
- coutned (16%)
- countied (14%)
- counte (12%)
- countes (4%)
- ocunted (4%)
- cunted (4%)
- ounted (2%)
- countred (2%)
- Examples of usage:
He had not counted on the coming of the Bishop of Alden. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
And once I counted ten minutes and twenty seconds, and then, if you'll believe me, she only said - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. 'Um! - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
She counted on her fingers. - - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. 'Um! - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Rough Road", William John Locke.
- He had not counted on the coming of the Bishop of Alden.
Discover what are words like Counted. Discover what is a synonym for Counted. Discover what is another word for Counted. Discover what is an alternative word for Counted. Discover what are more words for Counted.