- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as correlation. On this page you can see how to spell correlation. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of correlation
- Correct spelling:
- relation (noun)
- pertinence, connection, analogy, affiliation, relation, association, dependency.
- connection (noun)
- link, bond, affinity, connection, association, relationship, attachment, junction.
- Other synonyms:
- interconnection, correspond, interdependence, equivalence, linkage, tie-in, hookup, be associated with, connect, correlativity, do with, surround, have something to do with something, bear on, balance, correspondence, correlational statistics, exchange, be bound up/together, interrelate, similarity, pertain to, interrelationship, correlation coefficient, coefficient of correlation.
- Common misspellings:
- corelation (25%)
- corrilation (17%)
- corrolation (13%)
- corralation (9%)
- corolation (7%)
- coralation (6%)
- coorelation (6%)
- correllation (4%)
- corilation (4%)
- corellation (3%)
- correaltion (2%)
- coreelation (1%)
- Examples of usage:
But, as it is, we see vestige of such correlation; every species is for itself, and for itself alone- an outcome of the always and everywhere fiercely raging struggle for life. - no - "A Candid Examination of Theism", George John Romanes.
But let defer the further correlation and subdivision of the subjects of opinion and of intellect, for it will be a long enquiry, many times longer than this has been. - no - "A Candid Examination of Theism", George John Romanes. us - "Plato's Republic", Plato.
The results are to be tabulated and run through the computers to see if there is any correlation between human activity taken as a result of the forecast and the actual foretold events themselves." - no - "A Candid Examination of Theism", George John Romanes. us - "Plato's Republic", Plato. - "Fifty Per Cent Prophet", Gordon Randall Garrett.
- But, as it is, we see vestige of such correlation; every species is for itself, and for itself alone- an outcome of the always and everywhere fiercely raging struggle for life.
Discover what are words like correlation. Discover what is a synonym for correlation. Discover what is another word for correlation. Discover what is an alternative word for correlation. Discover what are more words for correlation.