- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as consents. On this page you can see how to spell consents. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of consents
- Correct spelling:
- agreements (noun)
- settlements, accords, accessions, concurrences, assents, stipulations, concords, covenants, pacts, understandings, promises, agreements, pledges, concordances, arrangements, deals, acceptances, compacts, capitulations, treaties, contracts, bonds.
- promises (noun)
- pledges, pacts, mutual agreements, bonds, assurances, engagements, promises, stipulations, contracts, oaths, vows, agreements, compacts, arrangements, understandings, guarantees, covenants, obligations.
- promises (verb)
- swears, pledges, agrees, promises, assures, vows, guarantees, stipulates.
- approvals (noun)
- ratifications, confirmations, acceptances, sanctions, permissions, assents, affirmations, approvals, endorsements.
- agrees (verb)
- sanctions, stipulates, blesses, acquiesces, empathizes, cooperates, promises, affirms, assents, conforms, agrees, capitulates, pledges, accedes, approves, accepts, welcomes, endorses, contracts, concurs.
- authorizes (verb)
- countersigns, licenses, denominates, authorizes, designates, empowers, confirms, enables, commissions, assents, notarizes, validates, ordains, entitles, warrants, authenticates, approves, blesses, enfranchises, permits, certifies, sanctions, deputizes, agrees, affirms.
- complies (verb)
- complies, obeys, concurs, bends, defers, fulfills, cedes, genuflects, caves, agrees, observes, surrenders, respects, kowtows, yields, assents, adheres, bows, knuckles under, submits, capitulates, succumbs, conforms, acquiesces, accepts.
- permits (verb)
- releases, concedes, enfranchises, sanctions, approves, tolerates, licenses, blesses, permits, lets, condones, authorizes, allows.
- approves (verb)
- sanctions, ratifies, confirms, affirms, endorses, permits, assents, authenticates, approves, authorizes, accepts, underwrites, certifies, validates.
- consents (verb)
- acquiesces, endorses, lets, allows, accepts, condones, assents, sanctions, approves, concurs, ratifies.
- permissions (noun)
- permits, permissions, leaves, blessings, authorizations, franchises, privileges, releases, concessions, licenses, tolerances, allowances, cartes blanche, approvals, sanctions, freedoms, dispensations, passes.
- Common misspellings:
- concents (15%)
- consenus (15%)
- concent (15%)
- consense (15%)
- consern (8%)
- conents (8%)
- compents (8%)
- constents (8%)
- consets (8%)
- Examples of usage:
I am well acquainted with the price of these goods, but I have plenty of impudence, and I beat down the price until the seller consents to give me the jacket at 3s. - - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
Then she consents to let him speak to her father and mother. - - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. - "The Three Heron's Feathers", Hermann Sudermann.
If he consents, we can live as we like.... - - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. - "The Three Heron's Feathers", Hermann Sudermann. - "The Song of Songs", Hermann Sudermann.
- I am well acquainted with the price of these goods, but I have plenty of impudence, and I beat down the price until the seller consents to give me the jacket at 3s.
Discover what are words like consents. Discover what is a synonym for consents. Discover what is another word for consents. Discover what is an alternative word for consents. Discover what are more words for consents.