Spell check of complaints
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as complaints. On this page you can see how to spell complaints. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Rejections, conflicts, disunities, challenges, disputes, oppositions, disagreements, dissents, contentions, arguments, disaccords, repudiations.
Disabilities, Infirmities, Maladies, Diseases, Fevers, Infections, Spasms, Syndromes, Viruses, handicaps, curses, malaises, complications, affections, agues, ailments, attacks, breakdowns, bugs, collapses, conditions, debilities, disorders, illnesses, pestilences, sicknesses, symptoms.
Summonses, Charges, Hearings, Litigations, counts, citations, accusations, actions, affidavits, allegations, arraignments, cases, grievances, implications, indictments, lawsuits, prosecutions, subpoenas, suits, writs.
Lamentations, scolds, objections, deprecations, protests, detractions, ridicules.
Examples of usage:
– Civics and Health by William H. Allen
– Personal Reminiscences of Early Days in California with Other Sketches; To Which Is Added the Story of His Attempted Assassination by a Former Associate on the Supreme Bench of the State by Stephen Field; George C. Gorham
– Elsie at Nantucket by Martha Finley
– Virginia Under Charles I And Cromwell, 1625-1660 by Wilcomb E. Washburn
– Treatises on Friendship and Old Age by Marcus Tullius Cicero