- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as complaints. On this page you can see how to spell complaints. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of complaints
- Correct spelling:
- diseases (noun)
- spasms, illnesses, attacks, collapses, malaises, infections, bugs, debilities, fevers, agues, diseases, symptoms, disabilities, maladies, handicaps, curses, disorders, sicknesses, breakdowns, ailments, pestilences, conditions, complications, syndromes, affections, viruses, infirmities.
- protests (noun)
- ridicules, lamentations, deprecations, objections, detractions, scolds, grievances, protests.
- lawsuits (noun)
- suits, summonses, citations, affidavits, lawsuits, indictments, subpoenas, allegations, charges, hearings, arraignments, counts, prosecutions, accusations, cases, actions, writs, litigations, implications, grievances.
- disagreements (noun)
- challenges, oppositions, arguments, disagreements, disaccords, disputes, rejections, repudiations, conflicts, contentions, disunities, dissents.
- Common misspellings:
- compliants (26%)
- complants (22%)
- compaints (17%)
- compalints (10%)
- complaits (4%)
- complaing (3%)
- complantes (2%)
- complints (2%)
- complaintes (2%)
- complanits (2%)
- complaitns (2%)
- Examples of usage:
We kept our complaints to ourselves and were in truth more than a little ashamed of them. - - "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley.
I was up against their complaints, their immediate hatred of the wife, of the stranger, whom I was proposing to force upon them.... - - "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley. - "The Eight Strokes of the Clock", Maurice Le Blanc.
Certain complaints have been made to the Government concerning some of your doings here, and they have sent me to look into the matter. - - "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate", Charles Turley. - "The Eight Strokes of the Clock", Maurice Le Blanc. - "White Fire", John Oxenham.
- We kept our complaints to ourselves and were in truth more than a little ashamed of them.
Discover what are words like complaints. Discover what is a synonym for complaints. Discover what is another word for complaints. Discover what is an alternative word for complaints. Discover what are more words for complaints.