- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as committee. On this page you can see how to spell committee. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of committee
- Correct spelling:
- delegation (noun)
- commission, mission, organization, consignment, agency, lieutenancy, deputation, subcommittee, delegation, embassy, proxy.
- council (noun)
- quorum, conference, coalition, inquisition, league, caucus, council, assembly, panel, convention, symposium, congregation, forum, legislature, court, meeting, cadre, faction, chamber, cabinet, board, parliament, congress, tribunal, summit, body.
- Other synonyms:
- citizens committee, commission.
- Common misspellings:
- commitee (34%)
- committe (27%)
- comittee (13%)
- comitee (4%)
- commity (3%)
- committie (2%)
- comitte (2%)
- committtee (1%)
- commitie (1%)
- committeee (1%)
- commite (1%)
- Examples of usage:
You're too busy, I suppose, to come on to our committee?" - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
And it was just his speech before the committee that aroused that public anger. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
" The bill before your committee has nothing to do with the right of way of the railroad. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher. - "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
- You're too busy, I suppose, to come on to our committee?"
Discover what are words like committee. Discover what is a synonym for committee. Discover what is another word for committee. Discover what is an alternative word for committee. Discover what are more words for committee.