- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as church. On this page you can see how to spell church. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of church
- Correct spelling:
- religious building (noun)
- tabernacle, friary, deanery, pantheon, parsonage, cloister, monastery, abbey, shrine, meetinghouse, Vatican, house of god, pagoda, priory, mosque, rectory, clergy house, nunnery, convent, chapel, bishop's palace, synagogue, manse, vicarage, temple, cathedral.
- Other synonyms:
- Christian Church, church building, church service.
- Common misspellings:
- chruch (47%)
- chuch (20%)
- curch (6%)
- chirch (4%)
- churh (3%)
- churhc (3%)
- churc (2%)
- chrch (2%)
- cherch (2%)
- churche (1%)
- chrurch (1%)
- chuirch (1%)
- Examples of usage:
It's the Church of England service you both object to? - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf.
one comes to church the more. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. No - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies.
A second boy followed, then another, then still others, and I saw that they were going into the church by the side door. - - "Night and Day", Virginia Woolf. No - "Hodge and His Masters", Richard Jefferies. - "Afoot in England", W.H. Hudson.
- It's the Church of England service you both object to?
Discover what are words like church. Discover what is a synonym for church. Discover what is another word for church. Discover what is an alternative word for church. Discover what are more words for church.