- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as cauliflower. On this page you can see how to spell cauliflower. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of cauliflower
- Correct spelling:
- vegetable (noun)
- sweet potato, asparagus, chard, broccoli, onion, artichoke, beet, endive, rice, vegetable, lettuce, rutabaga, potato, eggplant, Brussels sprouts, corn, pumpkin, carrot, parsnip, chive, leek, mushroom, celery, beans, collard greens, turnip, cucumber, lentils, romain, yam, shallot, squash, peas, green beans, string beans, spinach, okra, parsley, water cress, cabbage, tomato, zucchini, radish, maize, Lima beans, pepper.
- vegetables (noun)
- Brussels sprouts, parsley, collard greens, pumpkins, onions, celery, lentils, potatoes, cucumbers, rice, beans, turnips, zucchinis, sweet potatoes, radishes, corn, string beans, asparagus, squashes, chives, peppers, green beans, arugula, leeks, eggplants, chard, artichokes, vegetables, spinach, bamboo shoots, carrots, shallots, yams, water cress, Lima beans, okras, parsnips, peas, beets, maize, rutabagas, cabbages, mushrooms, bok choy, aubergine, beetroot, acorn squash, bell pepper, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, endives.
- Other synonyms:
- brassica oleracea botrytis.
- Common misspellings:
- califlower (40%)
- cauliflour (27%)
- colliflower (9%)
- caulifower (7%)
- cauilflower (4%)
- caulaiflower (4%)
- cualiflower (4%)
- caloflower (4%)
- Examples of usage:
But he had not looked at her long when he gave a cry of surprise and sat there with his eyes wide open, his fork in the air, and his mouth filled with bread and cauliflower. - - "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini.
Draw out the bones, dish the meat, and garnish either with tufts of cauliflower or braised cabbage cut in quarters. - - "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini. - "The Book of Household Management", Mrs. Isabella Beeton.
The first year you might smell the place a mile off in the summer, and on the day of the show people came from a long way round, and brought money to spend at the Cauliflower and other places. - - "The Adventures of Pinocchio", C. Collodi--Pseudonym of Carlo Lorenzini. - "The Book of Household Management", Mrs. Isabella Beeton. - "Light Freights, Complete", W. W. Jacobs.
- But he had not looked at her long when he gave a cry of surprise and sat there with his eyes wide open, his fork in the air, and his mouth filled with bread and cauliflower.
Discover what are words like cauliflower. Discover what is a synonym for cauliflower. Discover what is another word for cauliflower. Discover what is an alternative word for cauliflower. Discover what are more words for cauliflower.