- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as canoe. On this page you can see how to spell canoe. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of canoe
- Correct spelling:
- boat (noun)
- steamboat, watercraft, scull, sampan, bateau, freighter, liner, lifeboat, cutter, battleship, boat, longboat, paddle boat, dory, skiff, pontoon, dugout, hulk, submarine, speedboat, motorboat, destroyer, raft, cabin cruiser, bark, merchantman, ship, tugboat, catamaran, trawler, houseboat, icebreaker, ocean liner, kayak, tanker, dinghy, galley, frigate, gunboat, aircraft carrier, fishing boat, barge, ferry, cruiser, schooner, gondola, scow, sailboat, yacht, rowboat, vessel, cargo boat, hydrofoil.
- boat (verb)
- ferry, row, sail, ship, boat.
- Other synonyms:
- canal boat, carrier, anchor, outrigger, the Admiral's Cup, boating, bulk carrier, piragua, ahoy, berth, pirogue, bail out, bowser, birch-bark canoe, war canoe, coracle, cockleshell, the America's Cup, boater, beach.
- Common misspellings:
- conoe (47%)
- canoo (27%)
- cannoe (13%)
- canuoe (13%)
- Examples of usage:
Have you come off to me in the canoe?" - - "On the Banks of the Amazon", W.H.G. Kingston.
A few minutes later he turned the canoe to the shore and the three got out upon the bank. - - "On the Banks of the Amazon", W.H.G. Kingston. - "The Hunters of the Hills", Joseph Altsheler.
Now the girl lay in the canoe with her eyes shut, and she lay there for a long while till she thought that they must be near home. - - "On the Banks of the Amazon", W.H.G. Kingston. - "The Hunters of the Hills", Joseph Altsheler. - "The Strange Story Book", Mrs. Andrew Lang.
- Have you come off to me in the canoe?"
Discover what are words like canoe. Discover what is a synonym for canoe. Discover what is another word for canoe. Discover what is an alternative word for canoe. Discover what are more words for canoe.