- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as calendar. On this page you can see how to spell calendar. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of calendar
- Correct spelling:
- chronicle (noun)
- record, newsletter, biography, book, anecdote, history, catalog, recital, cashbook, enumeration, inventory, epic, description, scrapbook, chronicle, register, memorandum, narrative, index, statement, memo, notebook, album, autobiography, yearbook, journal, ledger, diary, log, bank-book, account, newspaper, archive, docket, chronology, daybook.
- list (noun)
- tablet, scrapbook, docket, pad, thesaurus, storybook, invoice, bank-book, schedule, roster, registry, summary, daybook, inventory, menu, account, file, yearbook, statement, manifest, register, roll, recording, novel, book, diary, lexicon, dictionary, annual, notebook, store, collection, count, log, waybill, documentation, index, total, budget, workbook, blank-book, check, detail, bill, catalog, digest, enumeration, tabulate, treasury, record, score, ledger, sum, journal, logbook, list, scroll, census, cash book, itemization, album, table, chronicle, annals, repertory, history, recount, tally.
- Other synonyms:
- preparation, agreement, Jewish calendar, biannual, timeline, conspiracy, c., atlas, blacklist, strategy, hot list, planning, b., appointment book, blotter, audio book, formula, Chinese calendar, bestseller, B.C., tactic, baby book, anthology, Julian calendar, blue book, lineup, timetable, plan, blueprint, plot, B.C.E., glossary, ecclesiastical calendar, agenda, almanac, planned, program, address book, order of the day, bibliography, academic year, 00s, Muslim calendar, checklist, blook, datebook, ordo, arrangements, Hindu calendar, A.D., French Revolutionary calendar, bible, Hebrew calendar, system of reckoning Gregorian calendar, hit list, menology, time, authority, perpetual calendar, church calendar.
- Common misspellings:
- calender (61%)
- calander (25%)
- calandar (7%)
- callendar (1%)
- callender (1%)
- Examples of usage:
Please stay where you are, Calendar.... - - "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance.
She calls Bill every name on der calendar, but when it comes ter any one else saying a word about him, she won't stand fer it. - - "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance. - "Jimmie Moore of Bucktown", Melvin Earnest Trotter.
But in the name of all the saints in the calendar let forget there are such things as Spaniards at the English Court just now. - - "The Black Bag", Louis Joseph Vance. - "Jimmie Moore of Bucktown", Melvin Earnest Trotter. us - "The Tangled Skein", Emmuska Orczy, Baroness Orczy.
- Please stay where you are, Calendar....
Discover what are words like calendar. Discover what is a synonym for calendar. Discover what is another word for calendar. Discover what is an alternative word for calendar. Discover what are more words for calendar.