- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as bullet. On this page you can see how to spell bullet. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of bullet
- Correct spelling:
- weapon (noun)
- Sidewinder, firearm, ax, broadsword, scimitar, bayonet, lance, blowgun, shotgun, bomber, Browning, blowpipe, mace, piece, rocket, battery, heater, musket, torpedo, repeater, mortar, missile, spear, ordnance, claymore, revolver, weaponry, Winchester, shooter, armament, howitzer, muzzle, luger, rifle, javelin, ammunition, boomerang, arrow, carbine, bow and arrow, club, bazooka, rapier, weapon, saber, shell, machete, Remington, peashooter, handgun, sword, dagger, blunderbuss, cutlass, trigger, bilbo, flamethrower, Colt, pistol, cannon, knife, gun, machine gun, stiletto, artillery.
- shell (noun)
- shot, ball, cartridge, steel-jacketed bullet, dum-dum bullet, projectile, machine-gun bullet, soft-nosed bullet, bolt, ammo.
- Other synonyms:
- bad break, lick, flak, poke, fastball, skunk, apostrophe, type slug, fume, smoking, calibre, dope, clout, colon, heater, weed, locoweed, warmer, pellet, bullet point, blank, punch, roll of tobacco, sess, green goddess, blank cartridge, bullet train, caliber, dum-dum, grass, sens, slug, ampersand, buckshot, pot, gage, bandolier, comma, hummer, smoke, bracket, sluggard, biff, brace.
- Common misspellings:
- bullit (31%)
- bullett (27%)
- bulet (17%)
- bulit (7%)
- bullt (4%)
- abullt (2%)
- buller (2%)
- bullent (2%)
- bullot (2%)
- buttet (2%)
- bullitt (2%)
- bulltet (2%)
- Examples of usage:
The pistol went off, the bullet passing above him. - - "Paddy Finn", W. H. G. Kingston.
The animal had been shot by a rifle bullet; it was a rifle I had heard fired. - - "Paddy Finn", W. H. G. Kingston. - "In the Rocky Mountains", W. H. G. Kingston.
He knew where that bullet had driven home, and Bill would never ride again. - - "Paddy Finn", W. H. G. Kingston. - "In the Rocky Mountains", W. H. G. Kingston. Dozier - "Way of the Lawless", Max Brand.
- The pistol went off, the bullet passing above him.
Discover what are words like bullet. Discover what is a synonym for bullet. Discover what is another word for bullet. Discover what is an alternative word for bullet. Discover what are more words for bullet.