- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as bored. On this page you can see how to spell bored. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of bored
- Correct spelling:
- bored (verb)
- tranquilized, sedated, dulled, annoyed, wearied, fatigued, tired.
- weary (adjective)
- wayworn, wasted, depressed, exhausted, worn-out, drowsy, faint, fatigued, flaccid, feeble, sleepy, blue, listless, tired, debilitated, weak, trying, weary, frazzled, uphill, cheerless, apathetic, run-down, limp, footsore, toilsome, over-weary, droopy.
- perforated (adjective)
- spiked, pierced, poked, punched, speared, through, lanced, skewered, penetrated, punctured, drilled, perforated, stuck, gouged, needled.
- perforated (verb)
- speared, pierced, pointed, poked, skewered, stuck, lanced, punctured, penetrated, punched, drilled, perforated, spiked, gouged, needled.
- discontent (adjective)
- uncomfortable, disquieted, wretched, anguished, joyless, dissatisfied, non-satisfied, ticked off, frustrated, discomposed, disapproving, teed off, unhappy, sour, irreconcilable, uneasy, malcontent, displeased, exasperated, irritated, despondent, ungratified, cross, disgruntled, restless, fed up, cheerless, dissident, miserable, gloomy, anxious, discontent.
- Other synonyms:
- worldly, unenthusiastic, dull, bored to tears, indifferent, bored to death, irked, jaded, sick and tired, in a rut, uninspired, world-weary, bored stiff, tired, uninterested, blase, sick.
- Common misspellings:
- bord (59%)
- boared (12%)
- borad (9%)
- borde (4%)
- borred (4%)
- boredly (4%)
- bourd (3%)
- boord (1%)
- boerd (1%)
- boried (1%)
- Examples of usage:
I see myself bored to death with her within ten months. - - "Rose of Dutcher's Coolly", Hamlin Garland.
Frankly, Theodosia Baxter, I am bored, and you needn't tell me that you aren't- frankly- too. - - "Rose of Dutcher's Coolly", Hamlin Garland. - "Miss Theodosia's Heartstrings", Annie Hamilton Donnell.
You'll get bored with him, too, in a different way. - - "Rose of Dutcher's Coolly", Hamlin Garland. - "Miss Theodosia's Heartstrings", Annie Hamilton Donnell. - "The Limit", Ada Leverson.
- I see myself bored to death with her within ten months.
Discover what are words like bored. Discover what is a synonym for bored. Discover what is another word for bored. Discover what is an alternative word for bored. Discover what are more words for bored.