- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as auxiliary. On this page you can see how to spell auxiliary. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of auxiliary
- Correct spelling:
- servant (noun)
- subordinate, deputy, pawn, servant, hand, menial, lieutenant, underling, aid, helping hand, junior, laborer, help, helper, agent, henchman, serf, volunteer, assistant, vassal, helpmate, subject, slave, employee, chattel, aide-de-camp, aide, peon, worker, flunky.
- agent (noun)
- second, representative, appointee, delegate, vehicle, broker, deputy, emissary, factor, executor, mediator, agency, intermediary, middleman, alternate, substitute, operative, surrogate, impresario, proxy, agent, actor, lieutenant, instrument, go-between, ombudsman, liaison, attorney.
- assistant (noun)
- proxy, abettor, minion, second, laborer, functionary, lieutenant, aide-de-camp, backer, menial, follower, attorney, chaperone, patsy, stooge, aide, deputy, attendant, henchman, accomplice, extra, partner, helpmate, hireling, junior, ancillary, associate, aider, adjunct, assistant, flunky, subordinate, agent, accessory, benefactor, underling, servant, helper, employee, acolyte.
- accompanying (adjective)
- ornamental, along with, besides, secondary, adjoining, supplemental, extra, affixed, in addition to, companion, attached, adorning, additional.
- accompaniment (noun)
- adjunct, accompaniment, second, adornment, appurtenance, accessory, addendum, extra, brother, garnish, consort, ornament, extension, secondary, addition, appendage, lieutenant, companion, appendix, fixture, attachment.
- assisting (adjective)
- supporting, helpful, aiding, helping, assisting, sustaining, cooperating, serving.
- deputy (noun)
- assistant, dummy, aide, backup, delegate, mouthpiece, agent, emissary, second, servant, arm, helpmate, envoy, proxy, alternate, nominee, helper, spokeswoman, attorney, substitute, assignee, surrogate, token, spokesman, ghost, figurehead, stand-in, attendant, lieutenant, acolyte, representative, understudy, double, deputy, appointee.
- relational (adjective)
- related, relevant, blood, akin, dependent, correlative, pertinent, analogous, attendant, connected, ancillary, coincident, kindred, adjunct, associated, affiliated, supplemental, germane, consanguine, concomitant.
- Other synonyms:
- adjunct, subsidiary, supplemental, adjuvant, accessory, secondary, ancillary, supportive, aide, appurtenant, supplementary.
- Common misspellings:
- auxillary (48%)
- auxilary (22%)
- auxilliary (12%)
- auxillery (6%)
- auxilery (2%)
- auxiallary (2%)
- auziliary (1%)
- Examples of usage:
But Bruce explains that, as his shop is not conducted on purely commercial principles, but as an auxiliary to the fishing, this is all required to cover expenses of management. - Mr. - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie.
the Auxiliary paid the price they would asked anybody else. - Mr. - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. An' 'a' - "Friendship Village", Zona Gale.
The doors was to open to the general public at ten o'clock, the i- dee was to hev the Auxiliary get the pick o' the goods first, the set, marked price. - Mr. - "Second Shetland Truck System Report", William Guthrie. An' 'a' - "Friendship Village", Zona Gale. an' payin' reg'lar, - "Friendship Village", Zona Gale.
- But Bruce explains that, as his shop is not conducted on purely commercial principles, but as an auxiliary to the fishing, this is all required to cover expenses of management.
Discover what are words like auxiliary. Discover what is a synonym for auxiliary. Discover what is another word for auxiliary. Discover what is an alternative word for auxiliary. Discover what are more words for auxiliary.