- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as arrangements. On this page you can see how to spell arrangements. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of arrangements
- Correct spelling:
- preparations (noun)
- mobilizations, fabrications, constructions, compositions, preparations, developments, formulations.
- situations (noun)
- states, layouts, formations, qualities, scenes, dispositions, placements, ambiences, spots, modes, statuses, locations, properties, sites, positions, situations, configurations, posts, environments, conditions, aspects, standings, modalities, styles, stations, circumstances.
- promises (noun)
- pledges, pacts, mutual agreements, compacts, bonds, engagements, promises, stipulations, contracts, oaths, vows, agreements, consents, assurances, understandings, guarantees, covenants, obligations.
- agreements (noun)
- settlements, accords, accessions, consents, bonds, stipulations, concurrences, covenants, pacts, understandings, promises, agreements, pledges, concords, assents, deals, acceptances, concordances, compacts, treaties, contracts, capitulations.
- sequences (noun)
- subsequences, concatenations, chains, progressions, legacies, successions, processions, ranks, sequences, trains, strings, consequences, series, links, courses, sequels, arrays, linkages, lines, threads, queues, lineages.
- plans (noun)
- groundwork, provisions, conceptions, intentions, preparatory measures, schemes, accommodations, plans, designs, ideas, propositions, expectations, inventions, anticipations, aims, charts, blueprints, contrivances, plots.
- structures (noun)
- shapes, constitutions, edifices, skeletons, architectures, structures, frames, compositions, frameworks, fabrics, constructions, buildings, anatomies.
- Common misspellings:
- arrangments (56%)
- arangements (13%)
- arragements (7%)
- arangments (5%)
- arraingements (4%)
- arragnements (2%)
- arrangemetns (1%)
- arrangemnts (1%)
- arragments (1%)
- Examples of usage:
Now do you two go into the garden together, for I have arrangements to make." - - "Beric the Briton A Story of the Roman Invasion", G. A. Henty.
I will see tell him to make arrangements for your departure, and will leave for the rock. - - "Beric the Briton A Story of the Roman Invasion", G. A. Henty. Sirayo- - "The Golden Rock", Ernest Glanville.
I'll see the second the first thing in the morning, and let you know of the arrangements at once; but I must write to you, for I won't enter Herr von house. - - "Beric the Briton A Story of the Roman Invasion", G. A. Henty. Sirayo- - "The Golden Rock", Ernest Glanville. Count's Wallmoden's - "The Northern Light", E. Werner.
- Now do you two go into the garden together, for I have arrangements to make."
Discover what are words like arrangements. Discover what is a synonym for arrangements. Discover what is another word for arrangements. Discover what is an alternative word for arrangements. Discover what are more words for arrangements.