- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as approach. On this page you can see how to spell approach. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of approach
- Correct spelling:
- converge (verb)
- merge, meet, concentrate, unite, focus, intercept.
- intention (noun)
- goal, prospectus, idea, consideration, object, plan, forethought, policy, forecast, calculation, scenario, will, schedule, proposal, wish, choice, ambition, endeavor, procedure, scheme, expectation, strategy, intention, aim, agenda.
- offer (noun)
- citation, attempt, submission, concession, endowment, advance, bestowal, offer, grant, overture, invitation, quotation, issue, tender, bid, deal, present, investiture, donation, offering, gift.
- arrival (noun)
- return, welcome, arrival, entrance, touchdown, landing, reception, homecoming, coming, destination, landfall, debarkation, fulfillment, achievement, accomplishment, appearance, advent, attainment, ingress.
- offer (verb)
- render, tender, cite, grant, submit, present, quote, invite, endow, give, offer, extend, impart, attempt, advance, bid, bestow, deal, issue.
- approach (noun)
- advent, coming, convergence, imminence, advancement.
- greet (verb)
- embrace, acknowledge, wave, greet, kiss, accost, bow, salute, nod, signal, receive, vociferate, salaam, welcome, curtsy, hail, smile, notice, hug, shake hands with, kowtow.
- endeavor (verb)
- undertake, endeavor, engage, exploit, proceed, volunteer, assay, perform, commit, maneuver, act, contract, venture, aim, attempt.
- appeal (verb)
- beg, solicit, entreat, entice, request, buttonhole, implore, invite, petition, greet, supplicate, apply, beseech, address, appeal, accost, plead.
- endeavor (noun)
- assay, contract, venture, essay, adventure, performance, endeavor, purpose, aim, exploit, maneuver, job, effort, proceeding, production, project, attempt, undertaking, gambit, commitment, deed, engagement, enterprise, action.
- approach (verb)
- loom, converge, access, near, impend, come, advance, close, gain.
- ensue (verb)
- impend, eventuate, develop, destine, result, ensue, follow.
- appeal (noun)
- request, entreaty, invocation, solicitation, appeal, supplication, plea, bid, prayer, petition, invitation, application, address.
- method (noun)
- technique, process, program, schema, tactic, way, manner, system, method, scheme, course, procedure, trajectory, discipline, mechanism.
- Other synonyms:
- overture, coming, attack, feeler, approach path, go about, approach shot, advance, plan of attack, access, set about, border on, glide slope, glide path, come near, approaching.
- Common misspellings:
- approch (28%)
- aproach (24%)
- appraoch (12%)
- apporach (7%)
- approuch (4%)
- aproch (4%)
- appoach (3%)
- apprach (2%)
- approcah (1%)
- approche (1%)
- Examples of usage:
I watched their approach. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully.
You will keep the letter, and if the enemy should approach your quarters, and you find it necessary, you must call on Col. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James.
To approach them, Gen. - - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer", W. C. Scully. - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James. - "A Sketch of the Life of Brig. Gen. Francis Marion", William Dobein James.
- I watched their approach.
Discover what are words like approach. Discover what is a synonym for approach. Discover what is another word for approach. Discover what is an alternative word for approach. Discover what are more words for approach.