Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words,
such as And. On this page you can see how to spell And. Also,
for some words, you can find their
definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
additionally, also, besides, further, furthermore, in addition, likewise, moreover, not to mention, too, Including, along with, as well as, together with, further-more.
additionally, also, as well, besides, conjointly, further, furthermore, in addition, likewise, moreover, not to mention, to boot, too, withal, Including, over and above, along with, as well as, together with, in like manner, in conjunction with, more than that, on top of.
in addition to; plus
also, furthermore, moreover, Including, along with, as well as, together with, as a consequence.
also, besides, by the way, furthermore, moreover, plus, then, too, Including, whats more, together (with), as well (as), in addition (to).
Examples of usage:
– A Prairie Courtship by Harold Bindloss
– Diary of Samuel Pepys, Complete Transcribed From The Shorthand Manuscript In The Pepysian Library Magdalene College Cambridge By The Rev. Mynors Bright by Samuel Pepys Commentator: Lord Braybrooke
– Indian Summer by William D. Howells
– Neighbours by Robert Stead
– Alec Lloyd, Cowpuncher by Eleanor Gates