- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as analysis. On this page you can see how to spell analysis. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of analysis
- Correct spelling:
- reason (noun)
- cogitation, reason, synthesis, conceptualization, brain work, logic, induction, thought, deduction, inference, thinking.
- interpretation (noun)
- transcription, interpretation, elucidation, paraphrasing, condensation, restatement, decipherment, commentary, translation, comment, version, explanation, rephrasing, rendition, facsimile, decoding.
- thought (noun)
- study, contemplation, wistfulness, absorption, lucubration, daydreaming, pondering, speculation, envisioning, cerebration, calculation, reflection, weighing, reasoning, imagination, thinking, meditation, consideration, deliberation, intellection, brooding, thought, brain work, concentration, preoccupation, engrossment, attention, debating, musing, evaluation, appraisal, cogitation.
- lastly (adverb)
- everything considered, finally, in conclusion.
- dissertation (noun)
- premise, research, critique, assertion, interpolation, hypothesis, postulation, commentary, criticism, essay, conjecture, discussion, position, argument, contention, article, thesis, opinion, examination, dissertation.
- experiment (noun)
- test, determination, investigation, verification, probe, research, proof, trial, experiment, benchmark.
- Other synonyms:
- analyze, epitome, exposition, compendium, assemble, analyse, abridgment, analytic thinking, report, dissection, separation, couch, abstract, survey, scrutiny, division, psychoanalysis, compend, play-by-play, deconstruction, digest, ego, depth psychology, synopsis, search, review, anatomizing, subdivision, anatomy, inquiry, summary, inspection, judgment, investigate, free association, breakdown, collective unconscious, assay, due diligence, analyst, aversion therapy, abbreviation, outline, check, consciousness.
- Common misspellings:
- analyses (31%)
- anaylsis (15%)
- analisis (7%)
- anaysis (5%)
- analyis (4%)
- anlysis (3%)
- analisys (3%)
- analyisis (2%)
- annalysis (2%)
- anaylisis (2%)
- analaysis (2%)
- anlaysis (2%)
- anylisis (2%)
- ananlysis (2%)
- analasis (1%)
- anylsis (1%)
- analysys (1%)
- Examples of usage:
analysis of the situation was pretty good, Rick thought, and it was based on very little real information. - Duke's - "The Electronic Mind Reader", John Blaine.
Make out an analysis of the last two lessons, and use it in telling the story in your own words. - Duke's - "The Electronic Mind Reader", John Blaine. - "New National Fourth Reader", Charles J. Barnes and J. Marshall Hawkes.
Feb On Sir David New Analysis of Phil. - Duke's - "The Electronic Mind Reader", John Blaine. - "New National Fourth Reader", Charles J. Barnes and J. Marshall Hawkes. 1847 Brewster's - "Autobiography of Sir George Biddell Airy", George Biddell Airy.
- analysis of the situation was pretty good, Rick thought, and it was based on very little real information.
Discover what are words like analysis. Discover what is a synonym for analysis. Discover what is another word for analysis. Discover what is an alternative word for analysis. Discover what are more words for analysis.