- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as Amputated. On this page you can see how to spell Amputated. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of Amputated
- Correct spelling:
- excluded (adjective)
- disbarred, evicted, eliminated, excommunicated, removed, disallowed, proscribed, eradicated, relegated, banished, forbidden, blacklisted, deported, expelled, prohibited, excluded, barred, renounced, ejected, banned, denied, rejected, blackballed, repudiated, exiled, ostracized, excised, expatriated, extradited.
- excluded (verb)
- forbade, extradited, denied, excised, repudiated, evicted, banned, ignored, barred, disbarred, blacklisted, ousted, excluded, boycotted, ejected, expatriated, removed, banished, blackballed, proscribed, ostracized, relegated, rejected, eliminated, expelled, forbidden, renounced, prohibited, eradicated, excommunicated, disallowed, exiled, disqualified, deported.
- extracted (adjective)
- removed, extracted, eradicated, drawn, withdrawn, excavated, extricated.
- extracted (verb)
- withdrawn, extracted, drawn, withdrew, removed, excavated, drew, eradicated, extricated.
- separated (verb)
- split, broke, cleaved, disunited, divided, bisected, rent, disassembled, cut, incised, broken, parted, detached, alienated, severed, disjoined, segregated, unhinged, disintegrated, unfixed, excised, disconnected, insulated, disassociated, sundered, dissected, fragmented, estranged, removed, sliced, dismantled, unglued, disengaged, ripped, halved, uncoupled, separated, axed, divorced, dissociated, disaffiliated, pared.
- Common misspellings:
- amputeted (100%)
- Examples of usage:
A man whose leg has been amputated is able to think just the same. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward.
To witness the rough handling of the wounded patients, to see them thrown on a table as one would a piece of beef, and to see the doctor use his knife and saw, cutting off a leg, or arm, and sometimes both, with as much indifference as if he were simply cutting up beef, and to hear the doctor say, of almost every other one of these victims, after a leg or an arm was amputated, " Put that fellow in his box," meaning his coffin, was an awful experience. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward. - "My Life In The South", Jacob Stroyer.
A distant and remote extreme of the hurrying world, which is so separated from the " heart of business" that single drop of its vital life ever reaches this defunct and amputated member. - - "The Law and the Word", Thomas Troward. - "My Life In The South", Jacob Stroyer. no - "Doesticks, What He Says", Q. K. Philander Doesticks.
- A man whose leg has been amputated is able to think just the same.
Discover what are words like Amputated. Discover what is a synonym for Amputated. Discover what is another word for Amputated. Discover what is an alternative word for Amputated. Discover what are more words for Amputated.