- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as album. On this page you can see how to spell album. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of album
- Correct spelling:
- chronicle (noun)
- record, newsletter, book, calendar, archive, history, catalog, recital, cashbook, enumeration, inventory, epic, description, scrapbook, chronicle, register, memorandum, narrative, index, statement, memo, notebook, anecdote, bank-book, yearbook, journal, ledger, diary, log, biography, account, newspaper, autobiography, docket, chronology, daybook.
- list (noun)
- tablet, scrapbook, docket, pad, thesaurus, storybook, invoice, bill, schedule, roster, registry, summary, daybook, inventory, menu, account, file, yearbook, statement, manifest, register, roll, recording, novel, budget, diary, lexicon, dictionary, bank-book, notebook, store, collection, count, log, waybill, documentation, index, total, calendar, workbook, book, check, detail, blank-book, catalog, digest, enumeration, tabulate, treasury, record, score, ledger, sum, journal, logbook, list, scroll, census, cash book, itemization, annals, table, chronicle, annual, repertory, history, recount, tally.
- Other synonyms:
- address book, cassette, appointment book, compendium, baby book, blotter, reader, datebook, miscellany, portfolio, concept album, liner notes, discography, bootleg, long-playing record, collectanea, memento, compilation, 45, disk, florilegium, flip side, audio book, phonograph album, record album.
- Common misspellings:
- albumn (26%)
- ablum (26%)
- albulm (12%)
- albun (10%)
- albem (7%)
- alblum (3%)
- albom (3%)
- abulm (3%)
- abums (3%)
- albim (3%)
- alubm (3%)
- Examples of usage:
" She's that handsome girl in the album that Grace had at Sandy, don't you know? - - "Marion's Faith.", Charles King.
Thus they talked; except the Soft Lady, who had slipped into a seat by herself with an album over her knees, and with an empty chair on either side of her. - - "Marion's Faith.", Charles King. - "Further Foolishness", Stephen Leacock.
It stood on the dressing- table, and was similar to that one which he had already seen in album. - - "Marion's Faith.", Charles King. - "Further Foolishness", Stephen Leacock. Whyte's - "The Mystery of a Hansom Cab", Fergus Hume.
- " She's that handsome girl in the album that Grace had at Sandy, don't you know?
Discover what are words like album. Discover what is a synonym for album. Discover what is another word for album. Discover what is an alternative word for album. Discover what are more words for album.