- English - United States is currently selected. Change
Spellweb is your one-stop resource for definitions, synonyms and correct spelling for English words, such as actually. On this page you can see how to spell actually. Also, for some words, you can find their definitions, list of synonyms, as well as list of common misspellings.
Spell check of actually
- Correct spelling:
- literally (adverb)
- precisely, explicitly, authentically, accurately, prosaically, exactly, literally.
- truly (adverb)
- as a matter of fact, in fact.
- really (adverb)
- positively, truly, absolutely, really.
- substantially (adverb)
- essentially, really, significantly, immanently, considerably, physically, materially, tangibly, importantly, meaningfully, substantially.
- Other synonyms:
- very, evidently, verily, is that a fact?, clearly, indeed, forsooth, heavens above, indeed, of all things/people/places, in truth, in no/not in any way, shape, or form, nothing could be farther from the truth, far from it, now I've seen everything/it all, currently, anything but, really, you would not believe, truthfully, funnily enough, true, all right, admittedly, now, true, in reality, neither...nor (...nor), you don't say, let's face it, fairly, who would have thought...?, not think for a minute/moment (that), no such thing, honestly, certainly, simply, surely, genuinely, certifiably, Well, I never, rattling, veritably, to be sure, I must confess, my bad, scarcely, sure, hardly, real, frankly, time.
- Common misspellings:
- actualy (30%)
- actully (12%)
- acutally (10%)
- actaully (10%)
- acually (7%)
- acctually (6%)
- accually (3%)
- actuall (2%)
- actuly (2%)
- actally (2%)
- actuallly (1%)
- acctualy (1%)
- acutually (1%)
- atually (1%)
- Examples of usage:
" Thank you, but I fancy my dinner is actually on the table. - - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life", Arthur Conan Doyle.
" Sometimes I sit down and actually watch her grow. - - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life", Arthur Conan Doyle. - "Her Weight in Gold", George Barr McCutcheon.
Actually, there is a good deal more. - - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life", Arthur Conan Doyle. - "Her Weight in Gold", George Barr McCutcheon. - "The Title Market", Emily Post.
- " Thank you, but I fancy my dinner is actually on the table.
Discover what are words like actually. Discover what is a synonym for actually. Discover what is another word for actually. Discover what is an alternative word for actually. Discover what are more words for actually.